Millenial Voice. Refreshing.
I’m Sarah, and I’m absolutely thrilled that you’ve decided to visit my page.
As a voiceover artist, I’m living my dream in Dallas, TX, accompanied by my wonderful family: my supportive husband, our adorable daughter, and our two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Honey & Olive.
Every day, I’m incredibly grateful for the opportunity to do what I’m passionate about: using my voice to bring stories to life!
My journey in entertainment has been nothing short of exhilarating. Notably, I’ve contributed my voice to national TV campaigns for esteemed brands such as Invisalign, StitchFix, Olive Garden, KIA, Cartoon Network, and Peloton, just to highlight a few.
So, how did my journey begin, you ask?
Remarkably, at the tender age of 3, I was already a performer, microphone in hand, joyfully singing children’s songs and engaging my younger siblings in family talent shows. My childhood was rich with experiences in musical theater programs, voice lessons, and competing in Irish Step Dancing competitions (Yes…like Riverdance!)
Furthermore, after graduating from a performing arts high school, I quickly became the go-to national anthem singer for major sports teams, including the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins. Additionally, I had the honor of performing anthems for teams such as the Cleveland Cavaliers, LA Clippers, and the New York Knicks.
At 18, I took a bold step and moved to Nashville to advance my country music career, leading to Billboard-charting singles and opening for renowned artists such as Martina McBride, Lady A, Taylor Swift, and Kenny Chesney.
In 2016, I made a significant transition to on-camera and hosting work in Florida, working with prominent brands including Royal Caribbean, Marriott, Hyatt, and Walmart.
My voice has also resonated with a global audience through Walt Disney World Parks, where I’ve sung for various parades and shows. I’ve also recorded voiceovers for several Disney shows, parades, and spectaculars, most notably for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration.
Whether it’s Commercial, eLearning, Explainer, Corporate Narration, telephony, or jingle singing, I’m well-equipped to handle it all from my state-of-the-art home studio, complete with Source Connect.
Thanks to my “portable booth,” I’m always ready to record, whenever and wherever needed. In fact, I recently recorded national car dealership spots from the middle of the ocean on a Disney Cruise!
I’m eagerly looking forward to collaborating on your next project. Feel free to send me a message, and let’s work together to create something truly spectacular!
P.S. For an adorable overload, make sure to check out my Instagram for those irresistibly cute puppy pictures!
Sarah has been an amazing VO to work with. She has great range and has helped bring success to many of the campaigns she has worked on.
Wonderful recording artist, enchanting on-camera TV spokesperson, voice-over extraordinaire for TV and radio commercials. There was never a doubt in my mind that Sarah was going to be a media superstar.
We’ve used Sarah for several of our video projects and she’s nailed the work every single time! She’s quick to respond, friendly, and flexible. She’ll work with us to help nail down a certain tone, adjust a line of the script, or make quick turnarounds!
Sarah is an amazing talent. In addition to her VO work, she’s an excellent singer and on-camera spokesperson. She always has a positive attitude and clients love her work. Her delivery is young and energetic while possessing the vocal maturity to sell products & services to older citizens.
We like Sarah’s voice so much that we hired her to be the voice of our company. Give us a call if you like to hear an example. 🙂
Off the Mic...
- I've run 10 RunDisney Half Marathons and received my Disney "Coast to Coast" medal when I ran the Princess Half in Disneyland, CA!
- My office manager is my sweet Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, "Honey." She is my pride and joy and can usually be found sleeping under my desk during recording sessions.
- I worked for 5 years in the Entertainment Department at Walt Disney World- I was good friends with Elsa and Sleeping Beauty!
- Most of my childhood was spent traveling the country competing in Irish Dance Step Dancing competitions- yes, like Riverdance. I danced for 20 years and still do at family occasions with my brother and sister.
- I am 1 of 4 children. My oldest brother Michael is severely disabled and as family we have taken care of him his entire life. He always has a smile on his face and his laughter is contagious! He is my biggest inspiration and is the reason I volunteer with the Special Olympics. I had the honor of being the Grand Marshall of the Special Olympics in Georgia a few years ago.
- Our Irish heritage is very important to our family. My grandfather came over to the states from Co. Kerry, Ireland when he was 15, eventually opened the first Irish restaurant in Pittsburgh and also brought the sport of Irish Football over as well. I recently gained my Irish Citizenship and have traveled to Ireland many times.
- I've done a lot of on-camera work and I'd have to say my favorite co-host to this day was Mickey Mouse!
- When I'm not working from home- I can be found working out at OrangeTheory Fitness or taking a 10 mile bike ride with my mom- did I mention my parents live in my neighborhood? Yeah, we're close.
- I grew up near the Air Force Base in Pittsburgh and performed at a lot of their events. They surprised me one day my Sophomore year of high school with a certificate naming me an "Honorary Member" of the 911th Airlift Wing.
- I'm an avid baker...I'll bake anything that involves chocolate! I am one with my KitchenAid Mixer.
- I love all things shopping and fashion- I had the opportunity to walk in New York Fashion week and it was absolutely one of my career highlights!